Yarrrrr, here be treasure!

I've been so lucky with post this week and I feel really spoiled. Sam of Dottybird took a couple of homeless craft books off my hands last weekend. I'd stressed that they were here's for love but this luxurious pink parcel arrived-naughty girl. Look at this lovely fluff and felt hearts and heart buttons, and, and a brilliant flower hair clip, as featured on Sams blog. I will be wearing this on Sunday as I am having a special shopping trip with a smashing pal and it will make the trip even more exciting wearing my clip. Thanks Sam. As if that wasn't enough postal excitement for one week Michele my mug swap recipient sent these amazing fabrics from the U.S of A! I have been coveting fabrics like this on International blogs for far too long; it was becoming a mortal sin. Now I have some, of my own, in my house and I'm so chuffed! Thanks so much Michele, you are too, too kind!


P.S The fabric is all pre washed too, which I never do so that's a real luxury. I have to say I had an awful moment of doubt as I stuffed Annas quilt in on a 90 degree wash due to an un-speakable 'accident', but all was well, thank the God of lazy quilters!

Comments

Kitty said…
Bloggers send the very best parcels, don't they?! x
Daisie said…
Really loving the pink toadstooly fabric!

You are a lucky begger!!

xxx
Swirlyarts said…
Lucky you :) I like getting post too - even if it's only bills as I reuse the envelopes for fancy tags!

Popular Posts