Monday, 1 November 2010

She may not be a lady- but she's all woman.

So here's the doll- do you see what I mean about her face being a bit too subtle? Although the photo perhaps doesn't do her complete justice? Anyway, she was a joy to make, the book does have a doll with boobs and I do think future dolls will have a pair! The hands have pipe-cleaner stuffed fingers so she can be 'posed'. I really enjoyed using little bits of treasure to make her, snippets of ribbon, beads and tiny bells. She really looks little an Autumnal girl to me- perhaps a snow fairy should be next as the book has instructions for making the most beautiful wings.
Anyway this dolly has left the building as I made her as part of my swap with Maria, I do hope they get on well!

I am continuing to be adsorbed by my City and Guilds and will show what I've been up to next post.

10 comments:

Griffin said...

Reminds me of Marlene Dietrich in Destry Rides Again! I love her red satin boots... I wanna pair of those!!!

Lululiz said...

Gobsmacked, thats what I am. She is beautiful!

Poppy Cottage said...

Wow!! What a lucky swap partner. She really is wonderful, I like her face.

Yep, got to get the book!!

Enjoy your week.

Colette

karen said...

I love her, she's amazing!!

Daisie said...

So beautiful! x

wonderwoman said...

she is soo beautiful and is sitting on my sewing table so i can look at her everyday! a gorgeous gift, thank you sooo much!

xx

Jenni said...

She is fab! I think a Christmas one would look great on top of the tree. x

Twiggy said...

Oooo she is sooooo glam!!
twiggy x

Jackie said...

She's lovely..well done.

Sharon said...

Wow, she is beautiful! I am definitely getting the book now ;-) (I decided to visit your blog after reading your review on amazon LOL)