Heart-tastic!


Molly and Izzie has now received her swap parcel so I can show you these terrible terrible pictures of the lovely heart shaped things I sent her. I had great fun collecting and making hearts. The handmades included a knitted heart flannel, a brooch, button rings, a hair clip and a dangley thingamy with a needle felted heart. I also sent a heart yo-yo maker, fabric, felt, buttons, sweets and pink nail varnish. I really loved doing this swap so thanks so much for putting it all together Mollycupcakes.
I think there are still four mug swappers waiting for parcels I will be really pleased when everything has finally found it's way through the postal services!
Just seen on another blog that there is just 19 days to Easter, would love to fnish my easter door decoration before the big day, but I said that last year!

Comments

Jude said…
Sorry Jenny, recieved my lovely parcel. Thanked Lindsey but so full of nasty bug I've not been blogging..................
wonderwoman said…
what lovely goodies - will let you know asap when i receive my swap!

xx
JuliaB said…
ahhh... i love hearts! Am worried about my mug swap parcel now ... surely it will get there soon? It was quite a heavy package.. x
Sarah said…
I am a bad blogger an dstill havent blogged about my parcel :( I will do it soon i promise - i now only have about 7000 of the 12000 words to do and 6 days to do them in!
Sarah
x x x

Popular Posts