Spring cards


I don't really do Easter being more pagan than Christian. But I do love spring and can't resist celebrating the new shoots. I made these little cards as a batch which I don't usually do, but it worked really well and I'll definitely do it again. What I won't be doing again is trying to cut lovely thick mulberry paper with a paper punch, it very nearly knackered it. These would have been even nicer if I had actually used my egg shaped template not just an oval. I am particularly chuffed that I used up another ten of those naughty paper flowers (only 190 to go!)

Comments

Elizabeth Braun said…
Don't worry - Easter is thoroughly pagan - all about fertility rites and so on, so there's no conflict with genuine Christianity at all!=) LOL!

Lovely work!
Sharon said…
HI! Let's hear a big cheer for the short people!Thanks for your kind words, they did make me laugh! But you've now encouraging me to spend£25 on Moo Cards, that wasn't on the plan!!Do you do many craft fairs,I'm hoping it's worthwhile? Like the cards by the way, really beautiful.sharon x
What beautiful cards! Homemade cards are definitely the way to go, especially when they are as lovely as yours.
Sharon said…
You need a Plan!! You're stuff is lovely, go and be brave and show the world what you've got! Oo-er missus!!sharon x
Sherrin said…
beautiful cards... and as Elisabeth said, Easter has pagan roots... just like about every other 'Christian' festival/holiday etc. Notice how a lot of them fall on an equinox or something??
JuliaB said…
Me too! pagan and not doing easter. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog this week.

Nice to meet you!

Popular Posts