York minster

This week I will be wrestling with another long-running beasty. I have already gummed my iron up with Bondaweb (the invention of Satan himself) trying to add some bonded applique to this piece this afternoon. I really do loath Bondaweb, I'm sure it's totally irrational but I think it hates me too. I'm not sure how far I can take this in a week, but again, by the end of the week I should have a better idea of whether it's something I want to spend any more time on.

I will post again in a couple of days to pass on a lovely blog award which I have received, and then again with details of anther book I have been sent which is a little bit of a diversion.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend. xxx

Comments

Pomona said…
I don't know how long York Minster took to construct, but Canterbury Cathedral was decades (maybe centuries) - are you sure you know what you have taken on?!

There is something Teflon that you can iron through for bondaweb - I think you get it from patchwork suppliers - it might make life less stressful!

Pomona x
Simply H said…
I know what you mean Jenny! Bondaweb gunged up my iron on lots of occasions! I think I got it off by ironing on a bit of brown paper???? Some old wives tale I heard somewhere, I think it worked!!! Good luck!
helen x
WendyCarole said…
York Minster is looking good.

Luckily I have not experienced bondawb gumming th eiron. What's the betting it will happen next time I used it.

Popular Posts