Simon did look a bit confused about me making such a flimsy garment during a cold snap and the next thing on the list was some warm trousers. I used some blue needle cord and a Simplicity pattern for these. I fond this pattern required a little more careful reading but they were still very easy and went together in a couple of hours at most. Again these cost pence to make and although Anna is not so happy with these as they aren't very pretty I found half a Wispa got a happy looking picture! If I make more of these I will make them a bit prettier with some embellishment.
There is still time to enter the book give away on the post below- I am pleased to see some new faces commenting- thanks for dropping by.
I have some knitting and a raggy bag which I will work on for the rest of today and will then post tomorrow with week 2 project. I am not promising to keep up this pace though- or I might not make it to September.