Fourarms or Wildmutt? Ben 10-you decide!



Will was invited to Thomas' 5th birthday which is lovely, but......no one mentioned 'til two days before that it was fancy dress! We have some ace dressing up clothes but the boy Will was going with and his brother were going as Ben 10 so there was no way Will could be left out. Bless Tracey heart that sh did supply me with the T-shirt (37p from Tesco-less than a loaf of bread-how? Well I know how but frankly it doesn't bear thinking about!) and the black fabric paint. So I had a full 22 hours to paint the T-shirt a make a felt Omnitrix. Will looked ACE and had a brilliant time. He asked if he could wear the outfit again today and I said that he would be wearing his school uniform (for the first time). He turned his big blues on me and asked 'will I NEVER wear my own clothes again?'- Why do kids do that to you?

Comments

Brook said…
hahaha so funny! kids crack me up!
Griffin said…
...because just occasionally it works! He can wear the omnitrix with his uniform so that his 'secret identity' will be kept secret.
Anonymous said…
ha! love the Omnitrix!!
ptom said…
Wow, the watch thing looks ace! I have no idea what it is, but I get a feeling that I'm going to find out when I come and stay next week. Will looks very grown up in the picture!
Mrs Jelly said…
At least your kids are happy to wear clothes!
Toby only ever wears trousers when he goes to school - the rest of the time it's t-shirt and pants.
(He's 5 by the way, in case you were wondering!!)
driftwood said…
he looks great, fab outfit!
Kate said…
Fab thingummy! What I want to know about kids is why, when they're little, can they be so witty and charming? And then when they get a bit older, they can just be plain rude!! xx (It must be something to do with those little rounded baby cheeks - gets me every time!!)
OH MY...the Ben 10 watch...or what ever its called, my little one would do one, I am sure if ever thought about doing a tutorial this would go down very well with us Moms of boys...

Popular Posts