Award, for giggles!


A while back the lovely Julia awarded me this, and I have cherished it. I did say that I would pass it on the next time a blog made me laugh out loud and I think I always knew where it wuld end up. Sure enough I read a post today by Scary Mommy and giggled and chuckled and thought; 'that deserves an award!'. I wish in my early days of parenthood I had known about this blog, honesty about the traumas of bringng up children is rare and precious and I wish there was more of it. So thank you Scary Mommy- you're not Scary in fact for me you make the whole thing a lot less so!

Comments

Scary Mommy said…
Awwww, THANK YOU!!!! I am so touched by this post- you just made my day!!!! Seriously, I am so happy now! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)
Daisie said…
I agree, Scary is rather wonderful, she puts it all into words like I never could!
And please may I have my buscuit tin back!!!?
XXX

Popular Posts