Still not my birthday!






So here are the rest of the pics from my parcel opening bliss. Anna will never be allowed to wear my clips again, she just made a cute model. (Also I knew that my own styling had revealed quite a bit of grey!) I have to tell you also that this was not the only fantastic post we opened today, no siree I also received a well loved jiffy bag from the well loved Daisy containing some exclusive new creations for comment and adoration. I am one lucky, happy, and beautifully accesorised chick-a dee! Keep an eye on Dasiys blog and shops to get a glimpse of her latest lines in loveliness. xxx

Comments

what gorgeous stuff! and your anna? she is such a little doll! if you and simon need a babysitter, you could drop her off at my house! or would that be too much out of the way? giggle...=)

Popular Posts