Aren't Grans GREAT?!



The children got a parcel this morning from my Mum containing theses treasures. Last time they'd been to stay Mum showed Will a pattern for a Thomas the tank cardigan. He showed an appropriate level of interest then carried on playing with his Cars the Movie toys. Mum got the hint and made this Lightning McQueen jumper instead. She designed it all herself and added details in felt applique, it's ace and both the children wanted to wear it on our day out! Anna has this new dress and bloomers. I started making a dress for myself from this fabric when I was at home (more than 10 years ago) but not with cute Ric-Rac braid! I think my Mum's just fantastic and I can't wait to show her how cute her Grandchildren look in her creations.

Comments

Daisie said…
I want adress and bloomers too!!
Nice to put a face to a name!
XXX
The Thomas jumper is super cute - perfect for a little boy!
ptom said…
Hello Jennyflower,
It's great to see the jumper. I'm sure Will looks great in it. I've got the RSS thingy working too!

Popular Posts