13 years



Bank holiday Monday is mine and Simons 13th anniversary. We met in my home town of Weymouth and got together on Trawler Race Day. It all started with typical snogging in a nightclub type stuff and now here we are 13 years 2 children later. A lot has happened in those years, I guess we've sort of grown up together (a bit). Neither of us take life too seriously and are quite happy with the simple pleasures but I do wish the swine would MARRY ME!


(This card is another embellisher special. Will helped a lot and we had great fun making it. The inner heart is lovely sparkley beads but they don't really zing in the photo like they do in real life!)

Comments

Daisie said…
Many congratulations! Hope you have a lovely day together, anything special planned?! Nearly as bad as me and my Simon, we'll celebrate 14 years of togetherness in November. We only got married in 2005 just before Elizabeth started school. It's not all it's cracked up to be, I'd be just as happy if we still lived in 'sin'
XXx
Lindsey said…
Big congrats!! Why don't you propose to him?? It doesn't have to be on Leap Day and I did it when it wasn't a Leap Year :0).
JuliaB said…
Congratulations and lovely pic!

I have tagged you on my blog!
x

Popular Posts