WINNER!!!!!






And we have a winner........I wrote out all your names,

I folded them neatly and Anna lent me her hair tie box and graciously agreed to choose a winner.............

And it is ......Kate from Beautiful things. Kate is a lovely lady and a very generous blogger with tutorials and advice. I will get to work on finding some suitable treasure!

Thank you all so much for entering, I love the variety of different replies I got. The winners reply came very late in the day but made me chuckle when she said that she liked red/brown and her favourite brown thing was.......cake!

Comments

Griffin said…
Hurrah for Kate! ... and I'm with her, except my favourite brown thing is chocolate... very, very closely followed by cake. I'm assuming her favourite red thing is red wine... to go with the cake.

Anna looks utterly cute too. I picture her reading out Oscar nominations when she's older.
Karen said…
Hi Jenny. Thanks for the comment. I'm fine, no need to worry! I appreciate it though. take care. x
Jackie said…
Congratulations to Kate. Lucky.
Linda said…
Congratulations Kate!
Congratulations on 100+ posts! :)
Thank you for hosting a giveaway!
Linda
Kate said…
Thank you Jenny! I am really thrilled. I'm making a dress for the occasion! And griffin is quite right about the red thing!! Lol xx
Tip Top said…
Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Can't believe I missed your freebie!! I'm so behind with my blog reading ...
Well done Kate!! ;)

xx
Sharon said…
Well done to Kate! I've tagged you, hope that's Ok! Pop by the blog and have a look:)

Popular Posts