Super fly

Fly stitch=tick! 
This was a fun one- I liked the grids and patterns which could be built by twisting and over-laying this stitch. I liked working the stitch through button holes- I'll certainly be doing that again!
How are you all? Are things good with you? Lets focus on the good stuff shall we? We had a stash swap at the makey group today, it was lovely, I came away with some lush Rowan yarn and a cute little heart shaped wooden box ready to tart up for our Valentines swap. I found a chair for £10 which will go nicely with our 1930's Ercol set. My pal is going to be working in my home town once a week which might mean more chance to catch up for lunch and chats. Mum and Dad are going to sit for us on Friday night- snow allowing- so we can hang out with some new friends. On balance things are o.k. I have a finished bag to photograph and show you, I have more City and Guilds work to share. I have plenty. 

Comments

Popular Posts