Mitten-tastic

We had an outing to Bridport before Christmas. The kids were with us so not a great deal of mooching time but the Wool Shop had a cafe at the back so I got a few minutes for drooling. I pointed out this book and 'Lima' yarn to Simon. Much too expensive to treat myself but the perfect gift for me to work on over the festive period. I have since had a look about and it seems there is a cheaper yarn with a similar tension which I would like to have a fiddle with- perhaps for Easter or Valentines? (hint hint Mr Lewis) 
Things have got a bit complicated on the house front, I won't bore you with the details. I am trying to keep my spirits up though and am finding lots of creative and organising type energy. I have written a plan all over my Molly Makes calender to make sure I can complete the City and Guilds in time for the October deadline.  I think I am heading for another year of upheaval, underneath though I am confident I will be moving forward towards my goals. Stitch by stitch, inch by inch, pound by pound. Considering what we managed last year I know we can do it! xxx

Comments

Daisie said…
Happy new yaer!

Baeutiful mitts :)

I have every confidence that you can acheive anything you set your mind to!

xxx

Popular Posts