Spring time stirings

I am loving putting tiny characters in small containers.

Is this weird?

This little poppet is a worry doll, made for the Chain Gang valentine swap. 

She will bring happiness and love- guaranteed.

I will be making more of these, I won't be able to resist. 
This was what I pulled form the valentines goodie bag- I'm so chuffed- this heart has a lovely texture and solidity, Sarah made it- she is one clever gal.

Emily and I have also been busy working on Magical Stitchery Tour projects, the business is doing so well- it's so exciting. Pop over to the blog if you'd like to see what we've been up to. xx

Comments

Chris said…
Hi Jenny, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Popular Posts